On July 9, the 11th Edition of the International Wine Awards 2020 was held, where six of our wines have been awarded different diplomas.
International Wine Awards is organized and developed by Catavinum in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain). The objectives of this contest are the following:
- Inform consumers and international wine professionals about the quality of the award-winning wines, helping to disseminate and communicate them.
- Provide an orientation message to 80% of consumers who expect international references on wine.
- Promote the production and elaboration of quality wines.
- Contribute to the dissemination of the wine culture and the reasonable consumption of this drink with beneficial qualities for health.
The success of this contest is based on three factors:
- The experience of Catavinum (18 years) in the development of wine guides and competitions.
- The international dimension of the contest, in which producers and wineries from the main countries of the world participate.
- The promotion and dissemination of the results at an international level in order to contribute to publicize the best wines in the world.
As always, for those who have not yet tried our wines, we encourage you to do so and leave us your opinions.